Warning: Last items in stock!
|Main grape variety||56% Cabernet Sauvignon, 40% Merlot, 4% Cabernet Franc.|
|Pairings||red meat, game|
|Notes||berries, tobacco, and spicy scents with that notion of scorched earth and hot rocks|
- Parcel based management
- Grass grown between the grass, ploughing between vine rows
- Integrated pest management, vigor control
- Debudding, removal of side shoots, green harvesting
- Manual harvest in small crates
- Tillage with animal traction
- Terra Vitis Label and HVE3 Label (high environmental value 3th level )
- First sorting in the vineyard, manual harvest in crates
- Manual destemming berry by berry and use of a sorting table
- Transfer into 30-70 hl wooden vats by gravity flow
- Low temperature pre-fermentation maceration
- Manual punching down
- 30-40 day maceration
- The wine is run off into French oak barrels by gravity flow
- Malolactic fermentation in oak barrels
- Aging for 18 months in oak barrels
56% Cabernet Sauvignon, 40% Merlot, 4% Cabernet Franc.
No customer reviews for the moment.