- This web site is owned and operated by Wine & Friends Pte Ltd. a Singapore registered company under the n°201501250K.
- By submitting an order on this web site, you agree to the Terms and Conditions of this website.
- « Goods » are the goods ordered by you using our web site.
- « Price » means the total price of goods. We are a non GST registered Company, and as such no GST is included in the price of our products. Our displayed prices are net prices & delivery costs are not included in the products prices. For delivery price, please see “Delivery Section” below.
The price of the goods will be as quoted on the web site at the time you confirm your order with the “proceed to check out” button subject only to an inadvertent technical error for which we will not be liable.
- These Terms and Conditions will apply to any purchase made on our web site.
- By ordering our products you certify:
- to be over 18 years old and to be allowed to purchase or consume alcohol.
- to buy goods on this web site for your personal use only.
- We may update these Terms and Conditions from time to time and we recommend that you check prior to each
order to ensure that you agree with them at the date of your order. If you place an order after we have published the
changes on this web site you will be bound by those changes.
You have the option to pay your order by:
- credit card as a guest on our payment gateway (Paypal)
- using your Paypal login details
We offer free standard delivery for any purchase of 6 bottles or more. There is no minimum order quantity or amount, but a fixed $10 delivery fee will be charged on orders of less than 6 bottles.
Standard delivery means that delivery will be made :
- 3 business days after the date of order, for orders confirned before 12pm
- 4 business days after the date of order, for orders placed after 12pm
Express delivery option is available at the cost of $10 extra. Express delivery means that delivery will be made :
- next business day from the date of order for orders confirned before 12pm
- 2 business days after the date of order, for orders placed after 12pm
We offer delivery in Singapore only. Delivery is done during weekdays only.
Delivery will be made to the address specified by you when you register on our website. It is your responsibility to make sure that your personal details are accurate. Please also provide your mobile phone number so that our delivery subcontractor can contact you,
Our delivery subcontractor Anchanto will contact you via SMS to confirm you the delivery day and time and a tracking number. You will have the option to change date and time of the delivery by contacting Anchoto on their customer support number +65 6274 2534 between 9am to 6pm.mentioning your tracking number.
In case of no show at the time the delivery is done, you can call the same number +65 6274 2534 to arrange a new delivery date, Anchanto re-delivers for free at the second attempt. Extra charge will apply for re-delivery after 2 failed attempts.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at [email protected]
You cannot amend or cancel your order once it has been paid.
If whilst inspecting the goods at the time of delivery, you identify faulty goods you may return them to our delivery
contractor and you must notify us promptly by emailing at [email protected] so that we can arrange for
At Wine & Friends we have taken several steps to ensure that your personal data and payment information is secure and your privacy is respected. One of those steps is telling you what information we collect and how you can be removed from our mailing list.
We use the provided personal data for the execution of your inquiry and or the transaction of your purchase order.
We do not sell or trade our e-mail lists. If you do not want to receive our newsletter please email [email protected] to unsubscribe yourself.
Customers may receive a telephone call from us or our delivery sub contractor only regarding orders they have placed online.
Wine & Friends takes precautions to protect the security of your personal information. Our web site is hosted on secured servers and utilizes SSL secure server software. Any personal information that you provide is encrypted while it is being transmitted over the Internet in order to reduce the possibility that such information can be read by an unauthorized person. Your complete credit card number is not stored on our servers.
Wine & Friends does not have access to the data of the selected payment method. These data are processed and stored exclusively by the external online payment providers.
Our online payment provider is Paypal, and their specific privacy policies apply in any case. Please refer to https://www.paypal.com/al/webapps/mpp/ua/legalhub-full?locale.x=en_US for more information.
You are solely responsible for selecting the goods you purchase. Any guarantee and liability regarding use or bad conservation of the purchased goods will be strictly refused. Only you are able to access if the product and service offering is suitable.
Any guarantee or liability for offerings of third parties is fully excluded.
Wine & Friends is not liable for damages of accidentally transmitted computer viruses. Also we are not liable that the offered items can always be processed, stored or forwarded.
Links may lead to websites operated by third parties. The operators of Wine & Friends do not take over any responsibility for those contents, products and services or other offerings. The providers of the linked pages are solely responsible for their contents. Using links from this site to any website is at customer’s own risk.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, Wine & Friends will not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential, or punitive damages, including without limitation, loss of profits, data, use, goodwill, or other intangible losses, resulting from (i) your access to or use of or inability to access or use our website; (ii) any conduct or content of any third party on our website, including without limitation, any defamatory, offensive or illegal conduct of other users or third parties; (iii) any content obtained from our website; and (iv) unauthorized access. Use, or alteration of your transmissions or content, whether based on warranty, contract, tort (including negligence) or any other legal theory, whether or not Wine & Friends has been informed of the possibility of such damage, and even if a remedy set forth herein is found to have failed of its essential purpose.
Weather conditions or events outside of our reasonable control may result in the occasional late or cancelled delivery. If that is the case Anchanto will contact you as soon as we can in order to rearrange your delivery time and date. In any event our liability to you will be limited to the price of goods not delivered.
- These Terms & Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Singapore law. Any dispute(s) arising in connection with these T&C are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of Singapor governing law.
- If any of these Terms and Conditions is held by any court of competent authority to be unlawful, invalid or unenforceable, in whole or in part, this will not affect the validity of the remaining Terms and Conditions which will continue to be valid and enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- We reserve the right to suspend this website without notice for repair, maintenance or other technical reasons
- For any query or question please email [email protected]